And now for just a few of the visitors... who we've seen recently not only catch up, but to introduce the lovely Sydney Jane (such a little sweetie).
Grand-pop Bob seems to have a soft-spot for his new grand-daughter!

Local favorites Aunt Hillary & Uncle Kofi, naturally.

Aunt Sal, surely starting to teach Sydney that "Sal great!"
Grandma Chris teaching Sydney some vowels (video).

Sydney paid the One Block Inn (nice name!) a visit, hosted by the Greeleys, who facilitated a meeting with the Corbett clan.

Mom & Sydney in the dining room.

Maggie holds onto Sydney... under the supervision of Lee... in the parlor.
I swear we weren't playing Clue.

Kieran supervises Sonny in a game I'm not sure either knew how to play.

Janay, Steve, and Ocean visit from the West Coast... hey, I thought it was our turn to visit!

Sonny & Ocean watering the lawn, which needs it.

Jen & Scott pop by for afternoon Buds and burgers.
Sonny steals the show (and Jen's sunglasses).

"Peanut meet pumpkin. Pumpkin, peanut."
Mom & Sydney taking in the yard.
Sonny & Jacob in the pool. No swimsuits?

Sonny & Jacob in the tub. Who the heck is that other guy?

Sonny & Jacob ready for bed. These two are gonna be inseparable.
Part 3 coming soon! Sonny meets Thomas the Train.
I thought his little head was going to explode.
No comments:
Post a Comment