Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ho Ho Ho - Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year and Happy Valentines Day!)

Even I can admit that it's been too long between posts - sorry all. For 2010 - I pledge at least one post per month (excluding January obviously). It's been hectic here... we're planning for our second child, finishing up renovations, and doing our best to accomodate professional demands!
As a peace offering, and for your continued patience, I present you with a video that you won't soon forget...

And, we managed to snap a few pictures...

Snowpants? Check. Handsome? Check.

It almost looks like he got his tongue stuck to the tree, doesn't it?

Christmas (or the day the matchbox car garage arrived).

Holiday feast with Jacob!

Sonny likes to show off his abs when he's in Brooklyn. Six pack!

"Hey, no pictures before I'm dressed!"

Training for the 2014 Olympics - maybe 2018. This barely qualified as a hill.
Christmas antlers with Mommy.

Christmas ham.

Sonny, Uncle Kofi, Cousin Jacob, Mimosa?

The Chucks.
Santa train with Dad.
Christmas train with Aunt Sal.
Santa Train with Mom & Dad.

Now, this is a Santa Train!

Mom & Sonny on Santa Train.

Sonny, reflecting on his Santa Train experience.
"Boy oh boy, do I love trains or what?"

No comments: