Saturday, September 13, 2008

August Events!

First of all, a happy birthday to Aunt Meg! We all gathered at grandma Chris's house to celebrate a few weeks back, where the food was delicious and the company was terrific. Sonny spent a little time w/ Victor, Aunt Sal, and the guest of honor. He made his rounds and delighted everyone, however the best pics came from these three. I have to admit, it's nice having a couple of extra eager hands during mealtime.





We were also visited by a family of bears last month, right in the back yard - how exciting! Sonny spent his fair share of time tormenting Walter, who doesn't seem to mind a bit. And we've got a couple other shots worth sharing.



This shot is just plain funny. The back-story goes: Walter is not allowed on the couches, however this is a rule he's not capable of upholding when he's home alone. So, we put up some gates which he appears to be mortally afraid of. One day when I returned home from work, this was the scene I found:

Apparently, Walter had managed to get into the gated area, but was then trapped by his own fear of the gates. What a loon.

More to come soon, real soon - I promise.

No comments: