Lot's of changes this week - primarily diapers. Santino seems to enjoy eating, sleeping, and pooping. On occasion, he stays awake for a while after eating and just looks around... even though they say he can't see much past 12-15". I managed to catch this phenomenon on video - see below:
I (papa) went back to work this week, which wasn't easy to do. First, nobody likes leaving the family after such an intimate time together. Second, inconsistent sleep patterns make it tough to achieve well-restedness (not a word? too bad; you know what I mean).
On Saturday, we celebrated Christmas - just the three of us (and Walter) - before surrounding ourselves with the rest of the families. We had a nice fire in the fireplace and opened presents. Sonny even dressed up for the occasion. I've included some of the more choice pictures below:
The closeup shows the faux-hawk really well.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment